The Ultimate Guide to Revit Architecture
This book's detailed discussions and step-by-step tutorials teach you how to turn your conceptual design ideas into fully realized buildings using the powerful Revit Architecture software. You'll learn professional modeling, massing, and detailing best practices as well as how to document, render, and present impressive, beautiful visualizations.
Based on real-world scenarios and featuring case studies drawn from the authors' professional experience, this completely revised and updated edition covers Revit Architecture's new point cloud integration features, displace elements capabilities, and all the new interface improvements. You'll quickly become productive with Autodesk's leading building information modeling software.
- Configuring templates and standards while managing a Revit Architecture project
- Using advanced techniques for modeling, massing, and visualization
- Developing extended modeling skills for walls, stairs, floors, and railings
- Documenting and presenting your designs with clear and compelling graphics
- Understanding laser scanning and how to use point clouds in a BIM environment
- Creating stunning visualizations that feature Revit's new exploded axonemetrics capabilities
Get Up to Speed on Revit Architecture 2014
Reinforce Skills with Real-World Examples and Hands-On Exercises
Learn Best Practices and Professional Tips from Industry Experts
Prepare for Revit Architecture 2014 Certification