The Ultimate Guide to Revit Architecture
This book's detailed discussions and step-by-step tutorialsteach you how to turn your conceptual design ideas into fullyrealized buildings using the powerful Revit Architecture software.You'll learn professional modeling, massing, and detailing bestpractices as well as how to document, render, and presentimpressive, beautiful visualizations.
Based on real-world scenarios and featuring case studies drawnfrom the authors' professional experience, this completely revisedand updated edition covers Revit Architecture's new point cloudintegration features, displace elements capabilities, and all thenew interface improvements. You'll quickly become productive withAutodesk's leading building information modeling software.
- Configuring templates and standards while managing a RevitArchitecture project
- Using advanced techniques for modeling, massing, andvisualization
- Developing extended modeling skills for walls, stairs, floors,and railings
- Documenting and presenting your designs with clear andcompelling graphics
- Understanding laser scanning and how to use point clouds in aBIM environment
- Creating stunning visualizations that feature Revit's newexploded axonemetrics capabilities
Get Up to Speed on Revit Architecture 2014
Reinforce Skills with Real-World Examples and Hands-OnExercises
Learn Best Practices and Professional Tips from IndustryExperts
Prepare for Revit Architecture 2014 Certification