- Demystify camera controls and menus
- Take great pictures automatically
- Dial in exposure and fine-tune focus
IN FULL COLOR!
Welcome to the world of dSLR!
Here's how to master your camera and capture great shots
Your Canon EOS 6D packs a lot of photography power into its body. This book helps you squeeze all the potential out of that technology! It's written to help you quickly understand how to get the most from your 6D. Learn the controls, understand image formats, experiment with settings, and fill your portfolio with great photos.
- Meet your camera — review all the controls, learn how to select file format, and try out different settings
- Go Live — experiment with Live View mode for both still pictures and movies
- Get creative — explore the creative exposure modes and hone your understanding of aperture, ISO, depth of field, and shutter speed
- Get real — learn how to get fantastic photos of fast-moving objects, wildlife, birds in flight, sunsets, landscapes, and portraits of people and pets
- Get organized — download, organize, and edit your work to share with others
Open the book and find:
- A tour of the Canon EOS 6D's controls
- Advice on choosing the right shooting mode for your needs
- What you'll find on the LCD monitor
- Secrets of freezing action
- All about metering modes
- How to use the Multi-Controller
- How to create custom picture styles
- The effect of focal length on exposure