Tips, techniques, and tools to enhance your Access 2013 experience
The new Access 2013 boasts significant new features aimed at improving your experience of building web-based and traditional database applications. Written by a team of Microsoft Access MVPs, this book shows you everything you need to immediately start developing new solutions, upgrading existing projects, and planning future enhancements. Placing special emphasis on creating cost-effective solutions based on real-world scenarios, the authors show how to enhance and manage the features of Access 2013 and cover critical changes that may affect legacy programs. Ultimately, this book serves as a guide, a reference, and a resource for expanding your Access expertise.
Professional Access 2013 Programming:
- Starts with the fundamentals of the new Access 2013 web app and then takes you step by step through building a robust application
- Provides examples and techniques to create and deploy professional solutions for both traditional and web applications
- Demonstrates how to automate other programs using macros, VBA, API calls, and more
- Shares techniques for using macros to create solutions that will run in a web browser and perform tasks on SQL Server®
- Features helpful advice for making informed decisions and investing in solutions that will support your current and future needs
Join our Programmer to Programmer forums to ask and answer programming questions about this book, join discussions on the hottest topics in the industry, and connect with fellow programmers from around the world.
Take advantage of free code samples from this book, as well as code samples from hundreds of other books, all ready to use.
Find articles, e-books, sample chapters, and tables of contents for hundreds of books, and more reference resources on programming topics that matter to you.