Tips, techniques, and tools to enhance your Access 2013experience
The new Access 2013 boasts significant new features aimed atimproving your experience of building web-based and traditionaldatabase applications. Written by a team of Microsoft Access MVPs,this book shows you everything you need to immediately startdeveloping new solutions, upgrading existing projects, and planningfuture enhancements. Placing special emphasis on creatingcost-effective solutions based on real-world scenarios, the authorsshow how to enhance and manage the features of Access 2013 andcover critical changes that may affect legacy programs. Ultimately,this book serves as a guide, a reference, and a resource forexpanding your Access expertise.
Professional Access 2013 Programming:
- Starts with the fundamentals of the new Access 2013 web app andthen takes you step by step through building a robustapplication
- Provides examples and techniques to create and deployprofessional solutions for both traditional and webapplications
- Demonstrates how to automate other programs using macros, VBA,API calls, and more
- Shares techniques for using macros to create solutions thatwill run in a web browser and perform tasks on SQLServer®
- Features helpful advice for making informed decisions andinvesting in solutions that will support your current and futureneeds
Join our Programmer to Programmer forums to ask and answerprogramming questions about this book, join discussions on thehottest topics in the industry, and connect with fellow programmersfrom around the world.
Take advantage of free code samples from this book, as well ascode samples from hundreds of other books, all ready to use.
Find articles, e-books, sample chapters, and tables of contentsfor hundreds of books, and more reference resources on programmingtopics that matter to you.