Learn to create, edit, and print Excel worksheets
Need to get going with Excel 2013 in a hurry? Here are the basic techniques you need to know to work with Excel spreadsheets on your desktop or Windows tablet. Nothing fancy — just what's necessary to open and navigate Excel 2013, enter and edit data, format cells, add a header and footer, and print your worksheet. It's easy!
Open the book and find:
- Where to find things in the program window
- Tips for using Excel on a touchscreen device
- How to use AutoFill and Flash Fill
- Advice on entering formulas
- Steps for printing cool-looking reports