“Jeremy’s easy-to-understand style and depth ofcontent about the Arduino … will not only allow digitalbeginners to get their footing but will also allow the old guard ofhardware to dip a toe into the hobbyist-friendly end of theswimming pool and start connecting their devices.”
Chris Gammell, Co-host of the Amp Hour Podcast
ARDUINO CAN TAKE YOU ANYWHERE. THIS BOOK IS THE ROADMAP.
Exploring Arduino shows how to use the world’s mostpopular microcontroller to create cool, practical, artistic, andeducational projects. Through lessons in electrical engineering,programming, and human computer interaction, this book walks youthrough specific, increasingly complex projects, all the whileproviding best practices that can apply to your own projects onceyou’ve mastered these. You’ll acquire valuable skills– and have a whole lot of fun.
• Explore the features of several commonly used Arduinoboards
• Use the Arduino to control very simple tasks orcomplex electronics
• Learn principles of system design, programming, andelectrical engineering
• Discover code snippets, best practices, and systemschematics you can apply to your original projects
• Master skills you can use for engineering endeavors inother fields and with different platforms
Find schematics, tutorial videos, code download, and more at thecompanion website: www.exploringarduino.com.