- Stay in touch with e-mail, texts, and FaceTime® video calls
- Browse the web and have some fun with music, movies, apps, and more
- Record HD videos, shoot photos, and share them with the world
IN FULL COLOR!
Want to get the most out of your iPad mini? This handy guide tells you how!
The amazing iPad mini may be small, but it packs all the power and pleasure of the iPad you know and love. This guide is bursting with advice to help you make the most of all your iPad mini can do. See how to take, edit, and share photos and HD video, find amazing apps and games, enjoy music and movies, stay organized with Calendar and Reminders, get turn-by-turn directions with Maps, and discover all the cool things Siri can do for you!
- Make friends with your mini — find your way around the multitouch display, connect to Wi-Fi, and sync your stuff to and from your iPad mini
- The wonderful web — browse online with Safari, send and receive e-mail, text with iMessage, and stay connected with Facebook and Twitter
- Fill 'er up — load your iPad mini with music, movies, TV shows, games, and e-books and download the latest apps to indulge all your interests
- Work like a charm — stay on top of alerts with Notification Center, manage your appointments with Calendar, and remember it all with Reminders
- Showtimes, directions, scores, and more — let Siri help you choose a movie, pick a restaurant, get driving directions, and even check the weather
Open the book and find:
- Steps for setting up your iPad mini and navigating the touchscreen
- How to make video calls with FaceTime
- Advice on syncing your music, photos, e-mail, contacts, and calendars with iCloud?
- Tips for shooting and sharing your favorite photos and videos
- Instructions for buying and reading e-books
- How to use Siri? to set alarms, compose a text message, read your e-mail, and more
- Details about cool accessories to enhance your iPad mini experience
- iPad troubleshooting help