Whether you’re a freelance WordPress developer who’d like to cut out the middle man, a staff developer thinking about striking out on your own, or a WordPress entrepreneur looking for tips on how to attract more clients and expand your business, this book is for you.
Author Rachel McCollin shares what she’s learned as a head of her own agency about pushing WordPress to the limit – and beyond – to stay competitive and grow a successful WordPress-driven business.
Writing from both the technology and business perspectives, McCollin explains that there’s often more than one solution to a WordPress challenge, and she shows you how to choose the best one for you, your client, and your team. With the help of many real-life examples, she shows you how to:
• Work effectively with clients
• Manage project teams
• Establish robust, secure development and hosting environments for you and your clients
• Work with custom themes, theme frameworks, and plugins to meet client needs
• Scale up and use WordPress for larger projects
• Give your clients the customized sites they want
• Use template files, functions, and styling to create sites with complex designs and layouts
Don’t learn the hard way. Read WordPress: Pushing the Limits and get the inside track from somebody who’s been there, done that, and found success in her own WordPress-based agency
Visit www.wiley.com/go/ptl/wordpress to download code files