Implement Hadoop Solutions throughout the enterprise
If you're ready to make the most out of massively scalableanalytics, you need to know how to take advantage of Hadooptechnologies. With this guide, you'll learn how! It focuses on thearchitecture and approaches for building advanced, Hadoop-basedenterprise applications, taking a deeper, code-level dive intodelivering real-world solutions. It also walks you through the datadesign and how it impacts implementation. It explains how MapReduceworks, and shows you how to reformulate specific business problemsin MapReduce. Throughout the pages, you'll find in-depth Java codeexamples that you can use, derived from applications that have beensuccessfully built and deployed.
Professional Hadoop Solutions:
- Explores the MapReduce architecture, its main components, andthe MapReduce programming model
- Discusses how to create reliable MapReduce applications,including testing and debugging, as well as how to use built-inMapReduce facilities
- Explains how to extend Oozie and use it to integrateHadoop-based implementations with other enterpriseapplications
- Describes how to build real-time Hadoop-based applications andhow to leverage real-time Hadoop queries
- Shows how to extend Hadoop's security capabilities, includingencryption, authentication, authorization, Single-Sign-On (SSO),and auditing
- Covers different approaches to running Hadoop in the Amazon WebServices (AWS) cloud
Join our Programmer to Programmer forums to ask and answerprogramming questions about this book, join discussions on thehottest topics in the industry, and connect with fellow programmersfrom around the world.
Take advantage of free code samples from this book, as well ascode samples from hundreds of other books, all ready to use.
Find articles, e-books, sample chapters, and tables of contentsfor hundreds of books, and more reference resources on programmingtopics that matter to you.
Wrox Professional guides are written by workingdevelopers to address everyday needs. They provide examples,practical solutions, and expert education in new technologies, alldesigned to help programmers do a better job.