Ready to advance to the next generation of iOS app development?
With over 50 billion app downloads and counting, app development can be lucrative, but you must be able to stand out from the crowd. In order to accomplish this, your app will likely need to incorporate advanced functionality. This book will show you how. It walks you step by step through building professional level iOS applications by taking advantage of available iOS frameworks using modern Objective-C programming principles. Throughout the chapters, you'll find 70 real-world sample programs that you can download and use as a starting point. With this helpful guidance, you'll create your own cutting-edge app ready for the App Store.
Professional iOS Programming:
- Explains how to interact with users of your app by utilizing action views and alert views
- Offers tips for adding multimedia and incorporating localization techniques
- Demonstrates how to play and record audio and video using the different frameworks available
- Covers creating notifications, sending e-mails, requesting access permissions, and integrating your app with Facebook® and Twitter®
- Discusses how to implement usage analysis and monetize your app
- Shows how to work with iTunes® Connect to publish your app and distribute it in the App Store
Join our Programmer to Programmer forums to ask and answer programming questions about this book, join discussions on the hottest topics in the industry, and connect with fellow programmers from around the world.
Take advantage of free code samples from this book, as well as code samples from hundreds of other books, all ready to use.
Find articles, e-books, sample chapters, and tables of contents for hundreds of books, and more reference resources on programming topics that matter to you.