Ready to advance to the next generation of iOS appdevelopment?
With over 50 billion app downloads and counting, app developmentcan be lucrative, but you must be able to stand out from the crowd.In order to accomplish this, your app will likely need toincorporate advanced functionality. This book will show you how. Itwalks you step by step through building professional level iOSapplications by taking advantage of available iOS frameworks usingmodern Objective-C programming principles. Throughout the chapters,you'll find 70 real-world sample programs that you can download anduse as a starting point. With this helpful guidance, you'll createyour own cutting-edge app ready for the App Store.
Professional iOS Programming:
- Explains how to interact with users of your app by utilizingaction views and alert views
- Offers tips for adding multimedia and incorporatinglocalization techniques
- Demonstrates how to play and record audio and video using thedifferent frameworks available
- Covers creating notifications, sending e-mails, requestingaccess permissions, and integrating your app with Facebook®and Twitter®
- Discusses how to implement usage analysis and monetize yourapp
- Shows how to work with iTunes® Connect to publish your appand distribute it in the App Store
Join our Programmer to Programmer forums to ask and answerprogramming questions about this book, join discussions on thehottest topics in the industry, and connect with fellow programmersfrom around the world.
Take advantage of free code samples from this book, as well ascode samples from hundreds of other books, all ready to use.
Find articles, e-books, sample chapters, and tables of contentsfor hundreds of books, and more reference resources on programmingtopics that matter to you.