The Smart Business Guide to Online Reviews
From Yelp to Google to e-commerce websites, online reviews have the power to attractnew customers and encourage sales. With this comprehensive,hands-on guide, you'll quickly get upto speed on the tools, tactics andtechniques to cultivate positive reviews, show them off, and learn fromcustomer feedback to improve your business. You'll also learn the mosteffective methods for dealing with negative reviews, so that you can view them as an opportunity, not a catastrophe. With greater visibility and bettercontrolof your online reputation, you can finally let your reviews drive successfor your business!
- Get inside the heads of reviewersand understand what triggers positive and negative reviews
- Harness customer insights by monitoring feedback and learning from your reviews
- Follow key steps to bring in morepositive reviews and prevent negative ones
- Create a successful action planutilizing best practices and need-to-know tips
- Turn negative reviews into marketing opportunities with strategic responses
- Show off your positive reviews toensure that they're found
- Maintain momentum to continue tobring in new customers
Praise for Five Stars
This comprehensive book shows savvy business owners and marketers the techniques for getting the absolute most from online reviews. Apply these winning strategies and proven processes to gain visibility and customers.
—Andrew Shotland, localseoguide.com
Five Stars spills the secrets for getting, managing, and leveraging customer reviews to influence stronger reputations, higher pricing, and positive purchase decisions. It's a goldmine!
—Barbara Findlay Schenck, Author of Branding For Dummies and Small Business Marketing Kit For Dummies
Your online reputation is in the hands of your customers. Make great use of this book in understanding how that might work best for you.
—Chris Brogan, Publisher of Owner magazine and Coauthor of Trust Agents
This guide provides a handy road map to turning your customers' opinions into an effective marketing tool. It is a worthwhile investment for any business.
—Gwen Moran, Award-Winning Small Business Expert and Author