The Smart Business Guide to Online Reviews
From Yelp to Google to e-commerce websites, online reviews havethe power to attractnew customers and encourage sales. With thiscomprehensive,hands-on guide, you'll quickly get upto speed on thetools, tactics andtechniques to cultivate positive reviews, showthem off, and learn fromcustomer feedback to improve your business.You'll also learn the mosteffective methods for dealing withnegative reviews, so that you can view them as an opportunity, nota catastrophe. With greater visibility and bettercontrolof youronline reputation, you can finally let your reviews drivesuccessfor your business!
- Get inside the heads of reviewersand understand what triggerspositive and negative reviews
- Harness customer insights by monitoring feedback and learningfrom your reviews
- Follow key steps to bring in morepositive reviews and preventnegative ones
- Create a successful action planutilizing best practices andneed-to-know tips
- Turn negative reviews into marketing opportunities withstrategic responses
- Show off your positive reviews toensure that they're found
- Maintain momentum to continue tobring in new customers
Praise for Five Stars
This comprehensive book shows savvy business owners andmarketers the techniques for getting the absolute most from onlinereviews. Apply these winning strategies and proven processes togain visibility and customers.
Andrew Shotland, localseoguide.com
Five Stars spills the secrets for getting, managing, andleveraging customer reviews to influence stronger reputations,higher pricing, and positive purchase decisions. It's agoldmine!
Barbara Findlay Schenck, Author of Branding ForDummies and Small Business Marketing Kit For Dummies
Your online reputation is in the hands of your customers. Makegreat use of this book in understanding how that might work bestfor you.
Chris Brogan, Publisher of Owner magazineand Coauthor of Trust Agents
This guide provides a handy road map to turning your customers'opinions into an effective marketing tool. It is a worthwhileinvestment for any business.
Gwen Moran, Award-Winning Small Business Expert andAuthor