- Browse the web, send and receive e-mail, and video chat with FaceTime®
- Stay organized on-the-go with Reminders, Notes, and Calendar
- Fill your iPhone with apps, games, books, magazines, music, movies, and more
IN FULL COLOR!
Your iPhone is no ordinary phone — take advantage of its super smartphone power today!
A great new iOS and awesome new features make your iPhone hard to put down. This friendly guide shows you how to find your way around the iPhone, surf the web, stay connected with Facebook and FaceTime, share photos and HD video, go places with Maps, have some fun with games, music, and movies — and even make phone calls.
- Say hello — navigate the touchscreen and built-in apps, get stuff to and from your iPhone, and make phone and FaceTime® calls
- Start surfing — browse the web with Safari®; set up your e-mail; buy music, movies, and e-books; and load up on apps
- Amuse yourself — play your favorite games, listen to iTunes Radio, watch TV shows and movies, and add amazing effects to your photos
- Stay on track — get turn-by-turn directions with Maps, stay organized with Notification Center, save time with Control Center, and use AirDrop® to share with others
- Ask Siri — schedule appointments, make a reservation, compose a text, or get the latest scores — just by speaking
Open the book and find:
- Steps for getting started with your iPhone
- How to sync your stuff to iCloud
- What Siri® can do for you
- Instructions for turning your iPhone into an e-book reader
- Advice for choosing cool and useful apps
- Details on connecting to a Wi-Fi network
- How to track a lost iPhone with Find My iPhone
- Troubleshooting help