Your organization is probably under attack right now.
What are you doing about it?
Cyber crime is perhaps the fastest-growing crime category, increasing by as much as 300 percent each year. Your organization is undoubtedly under attack at this very moment.
This book looks at security systemically. Beginning with the use of antipatterns and moving through improvements in security architecture, customizing tools, effective pen testing, and network monitoring, it demonstrates how to build security into your systems. Whether you're dealing with a small business or a major enterprise, you'll learn how to create and maintain cybersecurity that works.
- Examine a range of common antipatterns and their refactored solutions
- Ensure protection of Linux as well as Windows environments
- Learn specific tools and protocols for securing healthcare IT
- Use the exercises at the end of each chapter to improve your understanding
- Educate your staff with a cybersecurity course built on this guide
- Learn how to create, use, and migrate virtual machines for testing
- Understand how cloud computing affects enterprise security
- Customize BackTrack Linux test discs with advanced tools
- Dive deeper into intense topics such as advanced Wireshark/tcpdump filtering, Windows/Linux/Python network programming, and invoking automated Metasploit attacks from operating system command lines and scripts
Visit www.wiley.com/go/cybersecurity for a custom course syllabus, PowerPoint slides, and test bank, as well as downloadable custom scripts for Advanced Log Analysis