learn how to build your skills as a product photographer
It's no secret; good photography sells products. That's why it's in demand. If you want to pursue the interesting and challenging field of product photography, this book covers everything you need to know, including necessary equipment, techniques, post-processing, and much more.
- Review the best cameras, lenses, and lighting equipment for photographing products
- See how to create appealing effects with exposure and lighting
- Showcase the product with backgrounds, sets, and props that establish context
- Understand the effect of camera angle and composition
- Master techniques for photographing glass, gemstones, liquids, textured fabric, electronics, and food
- Learn the advantages of shooting tethered, how to safely store your images, and how to develop your own post-processing workflow