Break into the powerful world of parallel computing
Focused on the essential aspects of CUDA, Professional CUDA C Programming offers down-to-earth coverage of parallel computing. Packed with examples and exercises that help you see code, real-world applications, and try out new skills, this resource makes the complex concepts of parallel computing accessible and easy to understand. Each chapter is organized around one central topic, and includes workable examples that demonstrate the development process, allowing you to measure significant performance gains while exploring all aspects of GPU programming.
Professional CUDA C Programming:
- Focuses on GPU programming skills and best practices that deliver outstanding performance
- Shows you how to think in parallel
- Turns complex subjects into easy-to-understand concepts
- Makes information accessible across multiple industrial sectors
- Features helpful examples and exercises in each chapter
- Covers the essentials for those who are not experts in C programming
Join our Programmer to Programmer forums to ask and answer programming questions about this book, join discussions on the hottest topics in the industry, and connect with fellow programmers from around the world.
Take advantage of free code samples from this book, as well as code samples from hundreds of other books, all ready to use.
Find articles, e-books, sample chapters, and tables of contents for hundreds of books, and more reference resources on programming topics that matter to you.