Self-Service Business Intelligence with Excel
For the first time, Excel is an integral part of the Microsoft BI stack - capable of integrating multiple data sources, defining relationships between data sources, processing analysis services cubes, and developing interactive dashboards that can be shared on the web. With these new tools, it’s becoming important for Excel analysts to expand their knowledge to include new skills, like database management, query design, data integration, multidimensional reporting, and a host of other practices.
This book is aimed squarely at business analysts and managers who find it increasingly necessary to become more efficient at working with the new Microsoft BI tools like Power Pivot, Power Query, and Power View.
Let Mr. Spreadsheet show you how to:
- Use PowerPivot to create powerful reporting mechanisms
- Automate data integration with Power Query
- Create geo-spatial reporting with Power Map
- Develop eye-catching Dashboards with Power View
- Use SQL Server® to leverage relational and OLAP databases
- Gain insight and analytical power with Data Mining tools