Connect with customers to grow your brand and your bottom line
Social Customer Experience offers a method for designing an organization that is fundamentally connected to its customers, and that designs and delivers superior products and services as a result. This book focuses on three main challenges faced by any company: understanding the social landscape, assessing current efforts, and implementing a complete strategy. Social Customer Experience provides marketers and customer care managers with a proven framework for building a powerful, contemporary brand for organizations both large and small.
- Create an integrated, comprehensive social media strategy using core technologies designed to engage consumers
- Create an effective program for measuring and reporting on social efforts to executives and other internal stakeholders
- Learn how to create and maintain a social community and how to connect communities with engagement tools
- Understand the evolution of social business and identify areas where your organization can gain traction
- Engage and build powerful brand advocates using established techniques
- Connect with current online social business thought leaders and gain access to additional resources