Your comprehensive guide to coding complex apps with AngularJS
Professional AngularJS covers everything from building your first AngularJs application to more advanced topics, like transclusion, build systems, and automated integration testing. If you have basic programming knowledge and want to write web apps that display complex data in a browser UI or mobile web apps that are fast and effectively mimic native applications, this is the indispensable guide you'll turn to again and again.
- Lets you build a simple application, www.stockdog.io, from scratch explaining basic building blocks along the way for quick and easy hands-on learning
- Takes a close look at advanced ways of binding data to templates in AngularJS
- Explains AngularJS architecture and demonstrates how it fits together
- Details the difference between services, factories, and providers—and tells you when to use what
- Covers the techniques available for testing and debugging AngularJS applications
- Demonstrates many popular tools used with AngularJS including Yeoman, RequireJS, Browserify, Mocha, Jasmine, Bootstrap, Ionic, Moment, and Mongoose.