A comprehensive guide to Microsoft Team Foundation Server 2013
Team Foundation Server has become the leading Microsoft productivity tool for software management, and this guide covers what developers need to know to use it effectively. Written by Microsoft insiders and MVPs, the book follows the tutorial style of Wrox’s successful Professional guides. The 2013 release expands beyond the Microsoft developer community to include supporting iOS, MacOS, Android, and Java development. Offering a specific focus on the significant new features of the TFS 2013 release, the guide still provides step-by-step instructions for using TFS to manage and deliver software products in an enterprise.
Professional Team Foundation Server 2013:
- Provides a broad overview of Team Foundation Server for developers, software project managers, testers, business analysts, and others wanting to learn how to use TFS
- Gives TFS administrators the tools they need to efficiently monitor and manage the TFS environment
- Covers core TFS functions including project management, work item tracking, version control, test case management, build automation, and reporting
- Explains support for Git version control.
- Helps certification candidates prepare for the Microsoft Team Foundation Server 2013 certification exam
Wrox Professional guides are planned and written by working programmers to meet the real-world needs of programmers, developers, and IT professionals. Focused and relevant, they address the issues technology professionals face every day. They provide examples, practical solutions, and expert education in new technologies, all designed to help programmers do a better job.
Join our Programmer to Programmer forums to ask and answer programming questions about this book, join discussions on the hottest topics in the industry, and connect with fellow programmers from around the world.
Take advantage of free code samples from this book, as well as code samples from hundreds of other books, all ready to use.
Find articles, e-books, sample chapters, and tables of contents for hundreds of books, and more reference resources on programming topics that matter to you.