A comprehensive guide to Microsoft Team Foundation Server2013
Team Foundation Server has become the leading Microsoftproductivity tool for software management, and this guide coverswhat developers need to know to use it effectively. Written byMicrosoft insiders and MVPs, the book follows the tutorial style ofWrox’s successful Professional guides. The 2013 releaseexpands beyond the Microsoft developer community to includesupporting iOS, MacOS, Android, and Java development. Offering aspecific focus on the significant new features of the TFS 2013release, the guide still provides step-by-step instructions forusing TFS to manage and deliver software products in anenterprise.
Professional Team Foundation Server 2013:
- Provides a broad overview of Team Foundation Server fordevelopers, software project managers, testers, business analysts,and others wanting to learn how to use TFS
- Gives TFS administrators the tools they need to efficientlymonitor and manage the TFS environment
- Covers core TFS functions including project management, workitem tracking, version control, test case management, buildautomation, and reporting
- Explains support for Git version control.
- Helps certification candidates prepare for the Microsoft TeamFoundation Server 2013 certification exam
Wrox Professional guides are planned and written byworking programmers to meet the real-world needs of programmers,developers, and IT professionals. Focused and relevant, theyaddress the issues technology professionals face every day. Theyprovide examples, practical solutions, and expert education in newtechnologies, all designed to help programmers do a better job.
Join our Programmer to Programmer forums to ask and answerprogramming questions about this book, join discussions on thehottest topics in the industry, and connect with fellow programmersfrom around the world.
Take advantage of free code samples from this book, as well ascode samples from hundreds of other books, all ready to use.
Find articles, e-books, sample chapters, and tables of contentsfor hundreds of books, and more reference resources on programmingtopics that matter to you.