A comprehensive ALM resource for software developers
This book will show software development team members how to use Application Lifecycle Management (ALM) with Visual Studio and Team Foundation Server to streamline software design, development, testing, and deployment using best practices and methodologies. The authors guide readers through practical application of the tools using their hard-earned experience from over a hundred combined man years of real world work. This professional resource is designed for use both as a step-by-step guide and as a reference for modeling, designing, and coordinating solutions big and small at every level using ALM.
Professional Application Lifecycle Management:
- Demonstrates capabilities for supporting a broad range of development projects, including Microsoft, iOS, Java, and Android development
- Contains over 100 pages of new content updated for VS 2013 and forward-compatible with future releases
- Features tips and insights directly from Microsoft ALM MVPs
- Includes a complete introduction to Visual Studio Application Lifecycle Management and Team Foundation Server
- Details comprehensive instructions for modeling, designing, and coordinating enterprise software deployments