Get up to speed with C# 5.0 and its use with VisualStudio®
This comprehensive reference provides a thorough introduction tothe latest C# language standard—C# 5.0—and itsimplementation in Visual Studio. It presents the basics of C#programming in a style accessible to all levels of programmers. Thebook then moves on to cover a range of advanced topics, includingregular expressions, asynchronous and parallel programming,serialization, and encryption techniques. The reference sectionallows programmers to locate information quickly for specificlanguage features. The appendices enable readers to quickly reviewthe details of important programming techniques, syntax, andFramework classes.
C# 5.0 Programmer’s Reference:
- Describes the C# language and related tools including LINQ,streams, file system objects, and network classes
- Presents fundamental concepts in object-oriented programming(OOP) with C# and explains how to define classes and objecthierarchies
- Reveals how an application interacts with its environment andshows how the program can create printouts, use configurationfiles, and more
- Features advanced topics, including pattern recognition,parallel programming, databases, XML, and reflection
- Provides a categorized reference for the C# language
Wrox Programmer’s References are designed to givethe experienced developer straight facts on a new technology,without hype or unnecessary explanations. They deliver hardinformation with plenty of practical examples to help you apply newtools to your development projects today.
Join our Programmer to Programmer forums to ask and answerprogramming questions about this book, join discussions on thehottest topics in the industry, and connect with fellow programmersfrom around the world.
Take advantage of free code samples from this book, as well ascode samples from hundreds of other books, all ready to use.
Find articles, e-books, sample chapters, and tables of contentsfor hundreds of books, and more reference resources on programmingtopics that matter to you.