AutoCAD® 2015 and AutoCAD LT® 2015
NO EXPERIENCED REQUIRED
Whether you’re a beginner, or an experienced user wanting to brush up on your skills, this tutorial-based guide helps you become proficient with the essentials of Autodesk’s powerful architectural design software through concise explanations, focused examples, step-by-step instructions, and a hands-on project that runs throughout the course of the book.
AutoCAD expert and “CAD Geek” blogger Donnie Gladfelter first gives you an introduction to the AutoCAD interface, basic commands, and creating drawings. Next, you’ll move on to more advanced features and skills, such as grouping, elevations, hatches, and using text in drawings. In no time, you’ll build upon your skillset to master dimensioning, external references, layouts and printing, and using 3D.
- Learn how to best apply AutoCAD’s commands and capabilities
- Access the companion website to download tutorial files
- Follow the tutorial sequentially or jump in at any chapter
- Get instant insights from short, easily digestible discussions
- Work in AutoCAD immediately before tackling more advanced topics and projects
- Find everything you need to get up and running with AutoCAD and AutoCAD LT