Data Science and Big Data Analytics
Discovering, Analyzing, Visualizing and Presenting Data
Data Science and Big Data Analytics is about harnessing the power of data for new insights. The book covers the breadth of activities, methods and tools that Data Scientists use. The content focuses on concepts, principles and practical applications that are relevant to any industry and technology environment, and the learning is supported and explained with illustrative examples using open-source software.
This book will help you:
- Become a contributor on a data science team
- Deploy a structured lifecycle approach to data analytics problems
- Apply appropriate analytic techniques and tools to analyze big data
- Learn how to tell a compelling story with data to drive business action
- Prepare for EMC ProvenTM Professional Data Scientist certification
EMC Proven™ Professional is a leading education and certification program in the IT industry, providing comprehensive coverage of information storage technologies, virtualization, cloud computing, data science/big data analytics, and more…
Being Proven means investing in yourself and formally validating your expertise!
This book prepares you for the Data Science Associate exam E20-007 leading to EMC Proven Professional Data Science Associate (EMCDSA) certification.
Visit http://education.EMC.com for details.