Real-world Spring for savvy enterprise application development
This is your thorough introduction to the Spring Framework, the most popular framework among Java developers and the de facto standard for enterprise application development. Specifically focused on real-world enterprise solutions, Beginning Spring provides comprehensive examples and hands-on learning in each chapter to help you quickly build a skillset that exploits the full capabilities of Java and to drive successful application development. Coverage includes the foundations of the POJO model, ORM support, Spring MVC, REST services, Spring Security, and much more to provide a comprehensive guide to the real-world functionality of this complete enterprise application toolset.
- Covers all aspects of application development using Spring Framework 4.0, which supports Java® 8.0 and Java® EE 7
- Emphasizes practicality by addressing real-world needs and providing actionable insight with hands-on practice
- Includes extensive examples for concrete experimentation reference and thorough exploitation of Java’s full capabilities
- Builds skill upon skill to help developers master the most commonly used tools and fundamental concepts in any Spring project
- Features detailed discussion on the cross-cutting concerns every enterprise application needs, such as transaction management and security
Wrox Beginning guides are crafted to make learning programming languages and technologies easier than you think, providing a structured, tutorial format that will guide you through all the techniques involved.
Visit us at wrox.com where you have access to free code samples, Programmer to Programmer forums, and discussions on the latest industry happenings from around the world.