- Makes it easy to understand JSON, functions, events, and feature detection
- Teaches the fundamentals of finding, creating, and manipulating elements in the page
- Utilizes new HTML5 elements and the related API
- Uncovers tips for new features, including geolocation, local storage, and more
- Covers common mistakes, debugging, and error handling
- Features helpful exercises with solutions that provide plenty of opportunity to practice, while the companion website offers downloadable code for all examples given in the book
Wrox Beginning guides are crafted to make learning programming languages and technologies easier than you think, providing a structured, tutorial format that will guide you through all the techniques involved.