Expert Java instruction for the latest features
Covering the latest features and modified APIs that came with the release of Java SE 8 and Java EE 7, Java Programming 24-Hour Trainer, 2nd Edition is your complete beginner's guide to Java programming. Step-by-step instruction and demonstrative video walks you through the basics of object-oriented programming, syntax, interfaces, and more, before building upon your skills to develop games, web and enterprise apps, and automations. Plus, you'll get the most up-to-date information on GUI basics, lambda expressions, Stream API, WebSockets, and Gradle, logging and testing. If you are ready to start programming in Java this book is for you.
Java Programming 24-Hour Trainer, 2nd Edition:
- Covers the most in-demand Java-related technologies
- Helps you master the building blocks that go into any Java project
- Provides an approachable overview of what's new in Java EE 7 and Java SE 8
- Shows how to develop GUI with JavaFX®
- Shows how to automate the process of building and deploying applications with Gradle
- Features easy-to-follow lessons and supplemental exercises that aid in learning
- Helps you to prepare for Java technical interviews
More than 7 hours of video training
Each Lesson in this book is accompanied by an online instructional demonstration video to reinforce what you learn. Regardless of your learning style, you can now quickly master the basics and expand your skill set with this step by step multiplatform learning experience.