Quickly get more out of Excel with VBA automation
Excel VBA 24-Hour Trainer, 2nd Edition is your quick-start guide to getting more out of Excel using Visual Basic for Applications. This unique book and video package has been updated with 15 new advanced video lessons, providing a total of 11 hours of video training and 48 total lessons to teach you the basics and beyond. This self-paced tutorial explains Excel VBA from the ground up, demonstrating with each advancing lesson how you can increase your productivity. Meanwhile, concise, step-by-step instructions, illustrations, code examples, and downloadable workbooks give you a practical, in-depth learning experience.
Excel VBA 24-Hour Trainer, 2nd Edition:
- Offers a complete guide to becoming a true Excel power user
- Shows you how to program Excel's newest chart and pivot table object models
- Provides steps for manipulating the user interface with UserForms and embedded Form and ActiveX® controls to customize the look and feel of a project
- Helps you utilize message boxes, input boxes, and loops to yield customized, logical results
- Features steps for manipulating Word, Access®, PowerPoint®, and Outlook® from Excel
More than 11 hours of video training
Most lessons in this book is accompanied by an online instructional demonstration video to reinforce what you learn. Regardless of your learning style, you can now quickly master the basics and expand your skill set with this step-by-step multiplatform learning experience.