Explore advanced techniques that unlock the full capabilities of SPSS
IBM® SPSS Statistics is a complex software package with more than a dozen specialized, high-octane tools. Unlock its most powerful aspects with this comprehensive tutorial. In-depth study of advanced statistical techniques, data visualization tools, predictive analysis, and SPSS programming will enable you to take advantage of the many SPSS features that are often overlooked, making your work more efficient and accurate.
Each chapter introduces an advanced feature, explains when and why to use it, and then walks you step-by-step through executing the technique. You will learn to use advanced regression, work with maps, display complex relationships with multi-dimensional scaling, and take advantage of powerful and intuitive SPSS decision trees. You'll discover how to write more efficient code with advanced SPSS syntax, combine SPSS syntax with Python, master SPSS bootstrapping and Monte Carlo simulation.
Conquering these advanced features helps you conduct more accurate and thorough analysis and create elegant, sophisticated visualizations that tell the whole story. SPSS Statistics for Data Analysis and Visualization will show you how to:
- Tell a more complete story with SPSS Amos
- Build hierarchical linear models with SPSS Advanced Statistics
- Turn crosstabulations into pictures with Correspondence Analysis
- Map your data with advanced geospatial analysis
- Model complex interactions with SPSS Neural Networks
- Harness the power of R and Python in SPSS Statistics
- Automate your analyses with SPSS Syntax and the Output Management System
- Take advantage of SPSS® Data Preparation and SPSS® Bootstrapping, now included in SPSS Subscription Base