- Set up your Fire tablet with different profiles for multi-user settings and content
- Regulate your kid’s apps and content viewing through FreeTime™ Unlimited
- Extend battery life through the SmartSuspend feature
Leverage the power of Amazon’s bestselling Fire tablets!
If you’re the proud owner of a Fire tablet, this fun and friendly guide fuels the Fire by helping you make the most of its capabilities. Whether you want to play music, watch movies, read ebooks, shop, or download apps from the Amazon Appstore, you’ll want to keep Fire Tablets For Dummies close at hand to unlock your device’s limitless potential.
- It’s getting hot in here — get your first glimpse at the Fire tablet as it comes out of the box, find out how to use the touchscreen and work with the interface, and master all the Fire tablet settings and new features
- Have fun playing with Fire — use your Fire tablet as an ereader, buy and play music, watch movies and TV shows, and stay connected with social networking sites like Facebook and Twitter
- Get things done — set up your email account so you can access your Inbox from the Fire tablet and use apps such as Calendar and WPS Office to be more productive
Open the book and find:
- A quick rundown of Fire tablet hardware features
- How to browse the web with Silk, send and receive email, and post to Facebook®
- Guidance on connecting to a network
- Tips on transferring data from your PC or Mac
- Top apps for gaming and adding functionality to your Fire tablet
- Steps for making video calls with Skype®
- How to get the most out of Fire features for your family, including Family Library and FreeTime Unlimited