Your complete guide to preparing for the Linux+ Certification Exams LX0-103 and LX0-104
The CompTIA Linux+ Study Guide, Third Edition is your one-stop resource for complete coverage of Exams LX0-103 and LX0-104. This Sybex Study Guide covers 100% of all exam 103 and 104 objectives. You'll prepare for the exam smarter and faster with Sybex thanks to superior content including, assessment tests that check exam readiness, objective map, real-world scenarios, hands-on exercises, key topic exam essentials, and challenging chapter review questions. Reinforce what you have learned with the exclusive Sybex online learning environment, assessable across multiple devices. Get prepared for the Linux+ Exams LX0-103 and LX0-104 with Sybex.
Coverage of 100% of all exam objectives in this Study Guide means you'll be ready for:
- Managing Software
- Configuring Hardware
- Managing Files
- Booting Linux and Editing Files
- Configuring the X Window System
- Configuring Basic Networking
- Writing Scripts, Configuring Email, and Using Databases
Covers 100% of exam objectives including, deploying, managing, and maintaining servers, configuring file and print services, configuring routing and remote access, and much more...
Includes interactive online learning environment with:
- + Custom practice exam
- + Over 100 electronic flashcards
- + Searchable key term glossary
Take your exam prep to the next level with Sybex's superior interactive online tools. To access the learning environment, simply visit: http://sybextestbanks.wiley.com, plug in your unique PIN and instantly gain access to:
- Interactive online learning environment and test bank covering both CompTIA Linux+ exams, including all 200 chapter review questions and two 50-question bonus exams.
- 150 Electronic Flashcards to reinforce learning and provide last minute prep before the exam.
- Comprehensive searchable glossary in PDF format gives you instant access to the key terms so you are fully prepared.