Covers 100% of exam 2015 CISSP candidate information bulletin objectives including, Access Control, Application Development Security, Business Continuity and Disaster Recovery Planning, Cryptography and much more…
Includes interactive online learning environment and study tools with:
- More than 1,400 practice questions
- More than 1000 electronic flashcards
- Searchable key term glossary
- Interactive test engine
Your complete Guide to Preparing for the CISSP Certification, Updated for the CISSP 2015 CIB
The CISSP Study Guide, 7th Edition is your one-stop resource for complete coverage of the 2015 CISSP Body of Knowledge. This Sybex Study Guide covers 100% of the 2015 CISSP exam candidate information bulletin objectives. You'll prepare for the exam smarter and faster with Sybex thanks to superior content including, assessment tests that check exam readiness, objective map, real-world scenarios, hands-on exercises, key topic exam essentials, and challenging chapter review questions. Reinforce what you have learned with the exclusive Sybex online learning environment and test bank, assessable across multiple devices. Get prepared for the CISSP exam with Sybex.
Coverage of 100% of all exam objectives in this Study Guide means you'll be ready for:
- Security and Risk Management
- Asset Security
- Security Engineering
- Communication and Network Security
- Identity and Access Management
- Security Assessment and Testing
- Security Operations
- Software Development Security
Interactive learning environment
Take your exam prep to the next level with Sybex's superior interactive online study tools. To access our learning environment, simply visit http://sybextestbanks.wiley.com, type in your unique PIN, and instantly gain access to:
- Interactive test bank with 4 bonus practice exams, each with 250 questions. Practice exams help you identify areas where further review is needed. Get more than 90% of the answers correct, and you're ready to take the certification exam. That's 1,000 questions in the practice exams in addition to the 20 review questions after each chapter in the book!
- More than 1000 Electronic Flashcards to reinforce learning and last minute prep before the exam
- Comprehensive glossary in PDF format gives you instant access to the key terms so you are fully prepared
ABOUT THE CISSP PROGRAM
The vendor-neutral CISSP certification is the ideal credential for those with proven deep technical and managerial competence, skills, experience, and credibility to design, engineer, implement, and manage their overall information security program to protect organizations from growing sophisticated attacks. For more information visit www.isc2.org.