Covers 100% of CISA's most current objectives including, IT Governance, The IS Audit Process, System Implementation and Operations, Protecting Information Assets and much more…
Includes interactive online learning environment with:
+ Hundreds of sample questions
+ Electronic flashcards
+ Searchable key term glossary
+ Instructional video
+ Interactive test engine
Your A to Z Study Guide for the CISA Exam
Those who hold the CISA certification are among the highest paid in the security field. This complete Sybex Study Guide covers 100% of the CISA exam objectives, and is fully updated to comply with the most recent release of the IT Audit Framework (ITAF). Each chapter includes a summary, Exam Essentials, and review questions with answers. This revised edition also features bonus content including ISO standards and a completely updated glossary of terms and definitions, since many have changed. Together with the exclusive Sybex online learning environment and training video, it provides everything you need for success.
Coverage of 100% of all exam objectives in this Study Guide means you'll be ready to:
- Understand policies, standards, guidelines, and procedures
- Plan strategy and use business process reengineering
- Perform an audit risk assessment
- Work with the Open Systems Interconnect Model
- Manage the system development life cycle
- Handle system implementation and operations
- Recognize types of threats
- Support business continuity and disaster recovery
Interactive learning environment
Take your exam prep to the next level with Sybex's superior interactive online study tools. To access our learning environment, visit http://sybextestbanks.wiley.com, type in your unique PIN, and instantly gain access to:
- Interactive test bank with 2 bonus practice exams. Practice exams help you identify areas where further review is needed. 400 total questions include 240 questions from Certified Information Security™ and #1 best-selling ISACA exam prep author Allen Keele's Online CISA Certification Exam Training.
- More than 300 Electronic Flashcards to reinforce learning and last minute prep before the exam.
- Comprehensive glossary in PDF format gives you instant access to the key terms so you are fully prepared.
- A special offer on Allen Keele's CISA SuperReview online training which since 2006 has earned a world-wide reputation for providing everything you need to know for ISACA's CISA certification exam, and delivering the passing score you strive for. This course is NOT adapted from Sybex's CISA Study Guide Fourth Edition but is an excellent extension to your studies if you want to be absolutely sure to pass your CISA exam on the very first attempt. (Offer subject to change or expiration.)