Autodesk® Revit® Architecture 2016 NO EXPERIENCE REQUIRED
If you want to get up to speed quickly and be able to make the most of this powerful BIM software, look no further than this hands-on guide. Step-by-step instructions walk you through the entire design, documentation, and presentation process for a four-story office building. Even if you are completely new to Revit Architecture, you'll learn to use the software by creating an actual design from start to finish.
You'll start with a tour of the tools, views, and interface. Then you'll follow a real-world workflow as you place walls, doors, and windows, build floors layer by layer, and add stairs, ramps, ceilings, and roofs. You'll master detailing, and finally explore site considerations that you'll integrate into your design.
- Add structural grids and columns, light fixtures, and floor materials
- Apply dimensioning and annotate your design
- Use predefined detail components and create specific views and match lines
- Download tutorials from the companion website and compare your work to the pros'
- If you already have some experience, check out the bonus chapters on the website to advance your skills