Covers 100% of the April 2015 updated exam objectives, including access controls, admission, audit and monitoring, Cryptography and much more…
Includes interactive online learning environment and study tools with:
- Custom practice exams with 125 sample questions
- 100 Electronic Flashcards
- Searchable key term glossary
The Only Official, Fully Updated Study Guide for the SSCP® Exam
This one-stop Sybex Study Guide covers 100% of the exam objectives you'll need to know to pass the Systems Security Certified Practitioner (SSCP) certification. Focused on the Common Body of Knowledge (CBK) as determined by ISC2
, this study guide fully examines all seven domains you must master. Superior content and the exclusive Sybex interactive online learning environment help you prepare for and approach the exam with confidence. You'll benefit from end-of-chapter review questions, a 125-question practice exam, instructional video, charts and typical applications, a complete description of exam requirements and process, test-taking tips, and much more.
Coverage of 100% of all exam objectives in this Study Guide means you'll be ready for:
- Access Controls
- Security Operations and Administration
- Auditing and Monitoring Systems
- Risk, Response, and Recovery
- Cryptography Techniques and Cryptanalysis
- Networks and Data Communications
- Malicious Code
Interactive learning environment
Take your exam prep to the next level with Sybex's superior interactive online study tools. To access our learning environment, simply visit
http://sybextestbanks.wiley.com, type in your unique PIN, and instantly gain access to:
- Interactive test bank with a practice exam, to help you identify where you need additional study. Practice exams help you identify areas where further review is needed. Get more than 90% of the answers correct, and you're ready to take the certification exam.125 questions total!
- More than 1000 Electronic Flashcards to reinforce learning and last-minute prep before the exam
- Comprehensive glossary in PDF format gives you instant access to the key terms so you are fully prepared
ABOUT THE CWNP PROGRAM
The SSCP certification is the ideal credential for those with proven technical skills and practical security knowledge in hands-on operational IT roles. It provides industry-leading confirmation of a practitioner's ability to implement, monitor and administer IT infrastructure in accordance with information security policies and procedures that ensure data confidentiality, integrity and availability. For more information visit www.isc2.org.