The bestselling guide to the world's most popular spreadsheet
Written by Mr. Spreadsheet himself, Excel 2016 Bible guides you through the program's powerful new features and capabilities and shows you how to take full advantage of what the latest version has to offer. From learning to incorporate templates and implementing formulas to creating pivot tables and analyzing data—and so much more—this authoritative guide will be a trusted reference you'll refer to again and again.
However you want to use Excel, guru John Walkenbach will show you how. Fully updated to reflect the latest changes and features in Excel 2016, this perennial bestseller is packed with all the information, techniques, helpful notes, and tips you need to enhance your spreadsheet skills.
Excel 2016 Bible shows you how to:
- Create an Excel workbook
- Work with formulas and functions
- Make charts and incorporate graphics
- Visualize data using conditional formatting
- Use advanced Excel features
- Customize your Excel user interface
- Make the most of add-ins in your spreadsheets