Become a power user with VBA
Take your Excel skills to the next level by harnessing the power of the VBA language. This comprehensive resource will help you automate data processes and develop full featured Excel programs. Fully updated for the newest release of Excel, this one-of-a-kind resource presents everything you need to develop both large and small Excel applications.
This book was designed with you in mind, giving you straight facts without hype or unnecessary explanations. This book offers tips, tricks and practical examples complete with all the code and sample templates you need to start your journey from humble data analyst to Excel programming pro.
Let Mr. Spreadsheet show you how to:
- Go beyond recording simple macros
- Dynamically manipulate workbooks and worksheets
- Automate pivot table and chart features
- Manage external data and wrangle external files
- Send emails directly from Excel
- Create your own Excel Ribbon interface
- Develop and distribute your own Excel Add-ins
Visit the companion website at www.wiley.com/go/excel2016powerprogramming to find files used as examples in the book