Master Visual Studio 2015
The Visual Studio 2015 release includes significant new features geared toward enhancing your productivity, as well as new tools focused on cross-platform development. This comprehensive, programmer-to-programmer guide covers all the improved developer tools and brings you up to speed on the changes. Its unique IDE-centric approach reveals Visual Studio's many secrets, making it the perfect reference for both new developers and those upgrading from earlier versions. You will discover enhanced theme options, customization possibilities, shortcuts for generating ASP.NET code, improvements to app development, and much more–and be ready to apply them all.
Professional Visual Studio 2015:
- Walks you through all the changes and improvements in Visual Studio 2015, including Visual Studio 2015 Enterprise Edition
- Introduces new options for displays and settings as well as improved diagnostic, debugging, and unit testing support
- Explains how to take advantage of significant changes to the XAML editor for any XAML-based application
- Demonstrates the latest tools for designing, packaging, and debugging Web applications, including ASP.NET vNext
- Teaches you to create universal apps that share a single code base and target both phone and tablet
- Covers the improvements and additions to Mark Azure™ tools, including subscription integration with the Server Explorer
Wrox Professional guides are planned and written by working programmers to meet the real-world needs of programmers, developers, and IT professionals. Focused and relevant, they address the issues technology professionals face every day. They provide examples, practical solutions, and expert education in new technologies, all designed to help programmers do a better job.
Visit us at wrox.com where you have access to free code samples, Programmer to Programmer forums, and discussions on the latest happenings in the industry from around the world.