Learn ASP.NET for Visual Studio 2015 through expert, step-by-step instruction
ASP.NET allows programmers to build more dynamic websites, web applications, and web services, and with the latest update, it's never been a better time to learn. The newest versions of ASP.NET and Visual Studio help developers boost productivity, create more robust applications, and push the boundaries of technology even further. This book provides step-by-step expert instruction for all aspects of ASP.NET development, from the very basics of the framework to advanced security and data handling topics. Clear examples illustrate important techniques, and comprehensive start-to-finish coverage provides a valuable, all-in-one reference for those looking to learn, and those who just need to get up to speed.
Beginning ASP.NET for Visual Studio 2015:
- Walks through the basics of ASP.NET and Visual Studio 2015 with a sample application build
- Demonstrates web page design using HTML and CSS, including effective navigation, user controls, consistency, and more
- Explains C# and VB.NET programming from the very beginning, including code organization, the basics of object-orientation, and important terminology
- Introduces ASP.NET Web Forms server controls and MVC helpers and extensions
- Explains ASP.NET AJAX, jQuery®, and advanced data handling with ADO.NET and Entity Framework
- Provides guidance on security, debugging, deployment, troubleshooting, and more
Visit us at wrox.com where you have access to free code samples, Programmer to Programmer forums, and discussions on the latest happenings in the industry from around the world.
Wrox Beginning guides are crafted to make learning programming languages and technologies easier than you think, providing a structured, tutorial format that will guide you through all the techniques involved.