The hands-on guide to C# and programming with Visual Studio 2015
This book is the ideal beginner's guide to C# 6 programming and the .NET framework. Coverage starts with the very basics of object oriented programming, assuming no prior programming experience, and step-by-step hands-on tutorials focus on the tools beginners use most. Practical exercises utilize the C# environment in Visual Studio 2015, and includes the latest changes and updates as Microsoft pushes to make C# more compatible with other programming languages. With expert instruction from veteran Microsoft developers, this book will have complete beginners programming Windows and Web apps in no time!
Beginning C# 6 Programming with Visual Studio 2015:
- Begins with the absolute basics, such as variables, flow control, object oriented programming, classes, functions, collections, comparisons, conversions, and more
- Focuses on the beginner favorite Visual C#® 6 development environment in Visual Studio 2015, covering all of the latest updates and language changes
- Includes intermediate instruction on Cloud and Windows® programming, including databases and XML
- Demystifies error handling techniques and debugging processes
- Features expert-led step-by-step tutorials to help beginners write useful code in real-world programming scenarios
Wrox Beginning guides are crafted to make learning programming languages and technologies easier than you think, providing a structured, tutorial format that will guide you through all the techniques involved.
Visit us at wrox.com where you have access to free code samples, Programmer to Programmer forums, and discussions on the latest happenings in the industry from around the world.