Covers 100% of exam objectives, including motherboard components, types of network cables and connectors, laptop hardware, Windows and other operating systems, security threats, prevention methods, and much more...
Includes interactive online learning environment and study tools with:
+ 4 custom practice exams
+ More than 200 Electronic flashcards
+ Searchable key term glossary
Your complete guide to preparing for CompTIA A+ Exams 220-901 and 220-902
The CompTIA A+ Complete Study Guide is your one-stop resource for complete coverage of Exams 220-901 and 220-902. This Sybex Study Guide covers 100% of all exam 220-901 and exam 220-902 objectives. You'll prepare for the exam smarter and faster with Sybex thanks to superior content including, assessment tests that check exam readiness, objective map, real-world scenarios, hands-on exercises, key topic exam essentials, and challenging chapter review questions. Reinforce what you have learned with the exclusive Sybex online learning environment and test bank, accessible across multiple devices. Get prepared for the CompTIA A+ exam with Sybex.
Coverage of 100% of all exam objectives in this Study Guide means you'll be ready for:
- Handling storage devices and peripherals
- Setting up wired, wireless, and SOHO networks
- Working with laptops, smartphones, tablets, and e-readers
- Troubleshooting hardware and networks
- Managing different versions of Windows, Mac OS, and Linux
- Securing all types of networks
- Communicating effectively and professionally
Interactive learning environment
Take your exam prep to the next level with Sybex's superior interactive online study tools. To access our learning environment, simply visit
, type in your unique PIN, and instantly gain access to:
- Interactive test bank with 4 practice exams. Practice exams help you identify areas where further review is needed. Get more than 90% of the answers correct, and you're ready to take the certification exam. 240 questions total!
- More than 200 Electronic Flashcards to reinforce learning and last minute prep before the exam
- Comprehensive glossary in PDF format gives you instant access to the key terms so you are fully prepared