Covers 100% of exam objectives, including the Linux boot process, maintaining the system, kernel components, configuring RAID, basic network configuration, mail systems, basic DNS services, and much more... Includes online interactive learning environment with:
+2 custom bonus exams
+More than 300 electronic flashcards
+Searchable key term glossary
Your Complete guide to preparing for the LPIC-2 Linux Professional Institute Certification Exams 201 and 202
The LPIC-2 Study Guide is your one-stop resource for Exams 201 and 202, updated for version 4.5. Covering 100% of all objectives for both exams, this study guide provides concise, expert instruction on all Linux administration topics—along with real-world insight that will serve you on exam day and beyond. The Sybex interactive online learning environment gives you access to chapter tests, electronic flashcards, and a searchable glossary to help you study smarter. Fully updated to align with the latest versions of the exams, this study guide will have you feeling confident on exam day.
Coverage of 100% of all exam objectives in this Study Guide means you'll be ready for:
- Linux® Kernel
- Filesystem and Devices
- Advanced Storage Device Administration
- System Maintenance
- Web Services and File Sharing
- Domain Name Server
- E-Mail Services
- Troubleshooting and more
Interactive learning environment
Take your exam prep to the next level with Sybex's superior interactive online study tools. To access our learning environment, simply visit www.wiley.com/go/sybextestprep, type in your unique PIN, and instantly gain access to:
- Interactive test bank with 2 practice exams. Practice exams help you identify areas where further review is needed. Get more than 90% of the answers correct, and you're ready to take the certification exam. 144 questions total!
- More than 300 Electronic Flashcards to reinforce learning and last-minute prep before the exam
- Comprehensive glossary in PDF format gives you instant access to the key terms so you are fully prepared
ABOUT THE LPIC PROGRAM
The LPIC is a multi-level professional certification program administered by the Linux Professional Institute. These certifications are globally recognized as validating professional skill sets across all Linux distributions, proving a core knowledge base with a wide range of application. For more information visit www.lpi.org.