- Learn electronics the fun and easy way
- Control lights, sound, and timing
- Make 13 cool & useful projects
Be an electronics rock star!
Want to make an LED flashlight, complete with an on/off switch? Interested in building a radio and an audio amplifier? This book shows you how to create these and other projects — while learning about resistors, capacitors, current, and more! Step-by-step instructions and colorful illustrations guide you as you build projects that will amaze your friends and family.
- Stop & Go — build a three-way traffic light with adjustable timing
- Name That Tune — make a one-octave keyboard for playing your favorite music
- Spin the Wheel — create a guess-the-number game with lights and sound effects