- Set up your iMac and find your way around OS X®
- Create Reminders and make FaceTime video calls
- Troubleshoot issues and keep your iMac happy
Take advantage of all your iMac can do!
Your new iMac is a remarkable piece of technology. This book helps you put all its power and versatility to work! You'll navigate your way around the revolutionary OS X El Capitan operating system. Learn how to tweak settings, work with photos, add apps, stay connected with Family Sharing, and a whole lot more.
- Tips for switching from a PC
- Software that's included
- How to use iCloud®
- Making the most of Safari®
- Build or join a network
- What you can do with iTunes®
- Great productivity tools
- Troubleshooting techniques