Autodesk® Revit® 2017 for Architecture
Whether you're just getting acquainted with Revit Architecture 2017 or want to boost your skills, this guide will take you where you need to go. Autodesk's powerful BIM software can seem complex, but when you follow the step-by-step tutorial in this book, you will learn Revit Architecture 2017 in a real-world setting that can be quickly applied to your own projects.
Start out with a tour of the interface and conventions and identify important tools then start building by placing walls, doors, and windows. As you continue you will learn to build floors layer by layer, work with grids, beams, foundations, and dimensions then join walls, create ceilings and roofs, and place stairs and railings all while you discover how to handle construction documentation and deal with site considerations, just as you will encounter on the job.
- Familiarize yourself with the interface and start building right away
- Learn to place structural components
- Work with views, grids, dimensions, beams, foundations, and text
- Master work sharing, editing, working with families, and using formulas
- Create necessary construction documentation, including schedules, materials, and more
- Apply what you've learned to actual projects
www.sybex.com 4; www.sybex.com/go/revit2017ner