Provides 5 complete, unique practice tests covering all sections of the CEH v9.
Complements the Sybex CEH v9: Certified Ethical Hacker Version 9 Study Guide.
Smarter, faster review for the CEH v9 exam
CEH v9: Certified Ethical Hacker Version 9 Practice Tests is the ideal companion to the Sybex CEH v9 Certified Ethical Hacker Version 9 Study Guide to provide comprehensive, concise review. Five complete, unique practice tests cover all sections of the CEH v9. Practice tests identify areas you can skip or need further review. Fully aligned with CEH version 9, expertly authored practice questions covers 100% of exam objectives including, cloud, tablet, and mobile phone security and attacks, as well as such vulnerabilities as Heartbleed, shellshock, and Poodle.
Coverage of 100% of all exam objectives in these practice tests means you'll be ready for:
- Cryptography, footprinting, and scanning
- System hacking
- Network sniffing and social engineering
- Denial of service
- Session hijacking
- Webservers and web application attacks
- SQL injection
- Hacking WiFi and Bluetooth
- Mobile device security
- Penetration testing frameworks
- Cloud security and technologies
Interactive learning environment
Take your exam prep to the next level with Sybex's superior interactive online study tools. To access our learning environment, simply visit http://sybextestbanks.wiley.com, type in your unique PIN, and instantly gain access to:
- Interactive test bank 5 Use the interactive online version of the book's 5 practice exams to help you identify areas where further review is needed. Get more than 90% of the answers correct, and you're ready to take the certification exam. 625 questions total!
ABOUT THE CEH PROGRAM
The DoD-approved Certified Ethical Hacker (CEH) program is part of a 3-part EC-Council Information Security Track that helps you master hacking technologies, enabling you to beat the hacker by thinking like a hacker.
Visit https://www.eccouncil.org/ Certification/ certified-ethical- hacker to learn more.