- Stay in touch with FaceTime®
- Use iCal® and Reminders to stay organized
- Share photos and read e-books
Here's your shortcut to the smartphone era!
So you finally got tired of being the only one at lunch without pictures of your grandchildren on your phone? iPhone 7 is perfect for people who are new to smartphones, and these easy-to-follow instructions can help you join the fun in no time. This book shows you how to manage, personalize, and communicate with your phone. Soon you'll be shopping online, organize appointments on your Calendar, and of course—taking and sharing photos!
- What you need to use iPhone 7
- How (and why) to sync stuff
- Ways to make and take calls
- Improve call quality
- Security for browsing and email
- Downloading and using app
- Playing music, movies & games
- How to get driving directions