Covers 100% of exam objectives, including network fundamentals, LAN switching technologies, routing technologies, infrastructure services and management, and much more…
Includes online interactive learning environment with: + Custom practice exam
+ More than 50 electronic flashcards
+ Searchable key term glossary
+ Free 30 Days of video training from the subject-matter experts at ITPro.TV
Your complete guide to preparing for the Cisco Certified Entry Networking Technician ICND1 exam 100-105
The CCENT Study Guide, Third Edition, is your one-stop resource for complete coverage of Exam 100-105. This Sybex Study Guide covers 100% of all exam 100-105 ICND1 objectives. You'll prepare faster and smarter with Sybex and Networking guru Todd Lammle as he walks you through Interconnecting Cisco Networking Devices Part 1 (ICND1) v3.0 exam objectives, with clear explanations and insights drawn from 35 years of real-world experience. Take advantage of superior study tools that include real-world senarios, key topic exam essentials, over 50 electronic flashcards, a pre-assessment test, and bonus practice exam. Get prepared for the CCENT ICND1 exam 100-105 with Sybex and be confident on exam day.
Coverage of 100% of all exam objectives in this Study Guide means you'll be ready for:
- Internetworking and Subnetting
- Ethernet Networking and Data Encapsulation
- TCP/IP, VLSMs, and Troubleshooting
- Cisco IOS, Devices, and Management
- Routing, Switching, and VLANs
- Network Address Translation
- Security Access Lists
- Internet Protocol Version 6(IPv6)
Interactive learning environment
Take your exam prep to the next level with Sybex's superior interactive online study tools. To access our learning environment, simply visit http://sybextestbanks.wiley.com, type in your unique PIN, and instantly gain access to:
- Interactive test bank with a practice exam. The practice exam helps you identify areas where further review is needed. Get more than 90% of the answers correct, and you're ready to take the certification exam. 50 questions total!
- More than 50 Electronic Flashcards to reinforce learning and last-minute prep before the exam
- Comprehensive glossary in PDF format gives you instant access to the key terms so you are fully prepared
ABOUT THE CCNA ROUTING AND SWITCHING CERTIFICATION
The Cisco Certified Entry Networking Technician (CCENT) certification is the first step for IT professionals looking to break into the networking field, and a prerequisite for the CCNA Routing and Switching certification. Cisco routers direct 80 percent of the Internet's traffic, and the Cisco credential certifies your skill set and ability to work with Cisco networking systems and devices. For more information visit www.cisco.com/web/learning.