- Set up your tablet and master the home screen
- Configure email, browse the web, hang out, and get social
- Take and manage photos, read e-books, and work
You and your Android—an unbeatable team!
Lucky you! You are the proud new owner of an Android tablet! Part computer, part smartphone, and all amazing, this remarkably portable gizmo lets you surf the web, handle email, take photos, listen to music, video chat, play games, share documents—the list goes on and on. That's a lot of things to do, and you want to know how to do them right away without any confusion or frustration. From unpacking your tablet and charging the battery to creating a slideshow, finding a restaurant, or using your tablet in a foreign land, you can learn to do it here!
- Get your tablet ready to go
- Create and edit documents
- Add your online personas
- Manage contacts and email
- Text, talk, tweet, and video chat
- Search the map and get directions
- Add Apps, Music, and eBooks
- Synchronize files on the cloud
- Boost Android Security