Covers 100% of Installing and Configuring Windows 10 exam objectives, including implementing Windows, configuring and supporting core services, managing and maintaining Windows, and much more…
Includes online interactive learning environment with: + 2 custom practice exams
+ More than 100 electronic flashcards
+ Searchable key term glossary
+ Videos for the chapter exercises
Your complete guide to preparing for the MCSA, Exam 70-698
MCSA, exam 70-698, Installing and Configuring Windows 10, is the first of two exams required to earn the MCSA Windows 10 Certification, essential for your professional success. Microsoft Windows 10 Study Guide covers 100% of all exam objectives, and with the exclusive Sybex interactive online learning environment, you'll be able to reinforce your knowledge and prepare for the exam smarter and faster. With superior study tools such as, assessment tests to check your readiness, real-world scenarios, hands-on exercises, challenging review questions, practice exams, flashcards to help you prepare, and much more, this guide includes everything you need to be successful on exam day.
Coverage of 100% of all exam objectives in this Study Guide means you'll be ready for:
- Implementing and Installing Windows
- Configuring Devices and Drivers
- Configuring and Supporting Core Services
- Configuring Networking and Storage
- Configuring Data Access and Usage
- Managing and Maintaining Windows
- Monitoring Windows
- Configuring System and Data Recovery
Interactive learning environment
Take your exam prep to the next level with Sybex's superior interactive online study tools. To access our learning environment, simply visit www.wiley.com/go/sybextestprep, type in your unique PIN, and instantly gain access to:
- Interactive test bank with 2 practice exams. Practice exams help you identify areas where further review is needed. Get more than 90% of the answers correct, and you're ready to take the certification exam. 100 questions total!
- More than 100 electronic flashcards to reinforce learning and last-minute prep before the exam
- Comprehensive glossary in PDF format gives you instant access to the key terms so you are fully prepared
ABOUT THE MCSA WINDOWS 10 CERTIFICATION
Both Exams 70-697 and 70-698 are required to earn the MCSA Windows 10 certification. Exam 70-698, Installing and Configuring Windows 10, is the FIRST required exam and should be taken BEFORE Exam 70-697, Configuring Windows Devices.