- Relate algorithms to real-world uses
- Develop skills for using algorithms
- Learn to use Python® to test how algorithms work
Wrap your mind around algorithms
You don't need a PhD to make sense of algorithms. This clear and accessible guide shows you how algorithms influence our daily lives—from online interactions to in-person exchanges. They are also extremely important when it comes to making decisions of all sorts. If you want to know how to use problem-solving procedures in the real world, Algorithms For Dummies is an enlightening introduction to this fascinating, pervasive realm.
- Perform data manipulation
- Consider algorithm design
- Learn the history of algorithms
- Grasp graph basics
- Manage big data
- Reduce complex algorithms
- Guide a robot in a maze
- Program your own algorithm
Visit the companion website at www.dummies.com/go/algorithmsfd to download all the source code for the examples in this book.